Mizan Pregnancy and Post Natal Training
4th-6th August, 2019
Pregnancy and Post Natal training is for those who want to work with women during pregnancy through to post-birth. This training is open to Mizan Practitioners as well as other therapists who have experience of hands-on work.
Your investment is £375 or £350 to Mizan Foundation members. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a registration form.
If you need accommodation, it is available at the college, along with breakfast and an evening meal. For this residential option, your investment will be £500 or £475 to Mizan Foundation members.
Pregnancy and birth
- A look at the signs and symptoms of a tilted womb during pregnancy
- Detailed instructions of massage for each trimester
- How and when to do a diaphragmatic release
- How and when to do a side lying release
- How to help various baby positions
- What you can do at a birth
- Post natal massage after vaginal birth
- Post natal massage following a caesarean section
- Traditional care of the mother following birth
- Mother warming
- Sacred wrapping