The Mizan Foundation
2018. A new year, a new beginning. Introducing the Mizan Foundation. This will be the umbrella organisation for all things Mizan. It will include outreach education, campaigns, the bursary and practitioner membership.
From 1st January 2018, practitioners have the option of becoming members of the Mizan Foundation. Membership for the first year after training will be covered by your course fees.
Of course, you can do the training and then go off and do your thing, and that will be fine. You will, however, not enjoy the benefits of membership:
- Extended Mizan practitioner profile on the website
- Use of the Mizan logo on publicity material and website
- On-going support from Bushra and all the Mizan sisters
- Membership of the Mizan practitioner facebook group
- Membership discounts on courses and workshops
- Practitioner prices for Mizan Botanicals
- Access to mentoring after the first 3 months
- Mizan postcards for publicity
- Paid-for stands at festivals and fairs to promote Mizan
- Quarterly newsletters
You can find more information about the Mizan Foundation here.