A focus on women’s and men’s fertility. Mizan for fertility enhancement, including new ways of using steaming and castor oil packs, Mizan fertility diet, using Mizan alongside assisted reproductive techniques and a new technique for optimising fertility.
To make it easier for you to attend, the theory is now available as an evergreen online module, making the practical training one day.
What’s the course about?
- Start the day with a guided visualisation
- Trauma, its effect on fertility of men and women with solutions
- Female fertility: problems and solutions
- Male fertility: problems and solutions
- Using extra resources specifically to enhance fertility
- Mizan and fertility enhancement
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Mizan and ART
- Mizan Fertility Diet for men and women
- Mizan Botanicals
- Mizan fertility techniques
- Appraisal of your existing Mizan techniques
“Thank you so much for a wonderful day’s training, its one of the best I’ve attended, so thorough and totally practical, plus you kindly included food, which was a bonus. I was a little nervous, being new to
Mizan to attend an advanced training, but it was the best decision, I learnt so much and feel my Mizan training is more complete, I feel more confident to keep practicing and to go out and treat others. Thank you once again for putting this together for us.
Can I just add, Rosa and Nuria were the best assistants, they taught us all so much with their gentle nurturing ways!”
Book Mizan Courses and Workshops
Approved Mizan workshops and courses are listed here. We have no control over the content or quality of unapproved workshops, and they will not count as the pre-requisite for practitioner training. If you are unsure, please email email@example.com for clarification.
Please note: All times will be displayed in your local time zone.